Toshiba YouMe 2.0 5 Ticks System 3 Aircon
With Toshiba YouMe – the first 5-tick Low Global Warming Potential (GWP) Inverter Multi-Split, being very well received by families and friends in Singapore, the new Toshiba YouMe 2.0 is upgraded for better health and convenience.
Cool your rooms with less time and energy thanks to Toshiba’s inverter technology. Now with Toshiba’s DC Hybrid Inverter System – Pulse Amplitude Modulation (PAM) and Pulse Width Modulation (PWM), the set point temperature is reached in shortest time and the room temperature is then maintained precisely, thereby using less energy.
Enjoy quicker cooling with YouMe’s redesigned fan in its indoor unit – 13% bigger with special skewed blades and paired with 30% larger heat exchanger.
Take control from the comfort of wherever you are with the new Toshiba Home AC Control app. It is also Smart Home Assistant compatible.
* Requires add-on optional WiFi modules.
For better sleep, adjust the brightness of your YouMe’s halo light, or switch it off completely.
Toshiba Ultra Pure filter creates clean and healthy living spaces at home by capturing up to 94% of PM 2.5.
Between maintenance intervals, YouMe’s Magic Coil and Self-cleaning function make things easy for you so that you can enjoy healthy air all year round.
- Standard air flow (H): 790 – 220 to 985 – 275 m3/h – I/h
- Sound pressure level (L/H): 23/43 – 35/47 dB(A)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 293x798x230 to 320x1050x250 mm
- Weight: 10 – 14 kg
- Flare Connections – Gas: φ9.52 – φ12.7 mm
- Flare Connections – Liquid: φ6.35 mm
- Cooling Capacity (min-max): 2.25 – 5.50 to 3.70 – 11.50 kW
- Cooling Capacity (rated): 4.5 to 8.3 kW
- Power Input: 0.925 – 1.695 kW
- Weighted COP / Energy Efficiency Class (Tick): 5.76/5 to 5.51/5
- Sound Pressure Level: 51 – 53 dB(A)
- Operating Range °C: 10 ~ 46
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 630x800x300 to 890x900x320 mm
- Weight: 45 – 74 kg
- Compressor Type: DC Twin rotary
- Flare Connections – Gas: φ9.52 x 2 to φ12.7 x 2 + 9.52 x 3 mm
- Flare Connections – Liquid: φ6.35 x 2 to 6.35 x 5
- Maximum pipe length (per unit/total): 20/30 – 25/80
- Maximum height difference: 10 – 15 m
- Power Supply: 220-230/1/50 V/ph/Hz
Committed to people, committed to the future; we make and do things that lead to a better world. A planet that is safer and cleaner. A society that is both sustainable and dynamic. A life that is comfortable as it is exciting. That is the future we believe in. We see its possibilities, and work every day to deliver answers that will bring on a brilliant new day. By combining the power of invention with our expertise and desire for a better world, we imagine that have never been – and make them a reality.
Toshiba delivers technology and products remarkable for their innovation and artistry – contributing to a safer, more comfortable, more productive life. We bring together the spirit of innovation with our passion and conviction to shape the future and help protect the global environment – our shared heritage. We foster relationships, rooted in trust and respect, with our customers, business partners and communities around the world.